Our View: The Ritz-Carlton South Beach Hotel is located oceanfront at 1 Lincoln Road and is one of the most centrally located hotels in all of Miami Beach. The hotel is a complete restoration of the original 1953, Morris Lapidus-designed DiLido Hotel, and offers 375 guest rooms, including two poolside lanai wings.
The Ritz-Carlton South Beach Spa offers an elite menu of La Maison de Beauté Carita treatments with extensive European wellness and beauty rituals, including Prada Beauty skin care therapies.
Ritz-Carlton South Beach dining options include The DiLido Beach Club, the Lapidus Lounge and Bistro One LR.
For the artisan, there is a $2,000,000.00 art collection within The Ritz, which is open for guest viewing.
The Ritz-Carlton South Beach also has 20,000 square feet of banquet space for events and conferences.
* 400-450 square feet
* Views of the Atlantic Ocean, pool, and South Beach
* Dark cherry furniture blends with color schemes of nautical blue, spruce green and burnished gold
* Generously sized desks
* I-Pod docking stations, with AM/FM clock radios
* In-room laptop-compatible safe
* Computer and fax hookups
* Multi-line telephones with hold button
* Choice of one king or two double beds
* Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
* Luxurious 100% cotton linens
* Sumptuous marble baths
* Suit, skirt and padded hangers
* Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
* All rooms are non-smoking