Our View: The National Hotel is an oceanfront hotel located at 1677 Collins Avenue and is only one block from Lincoln Road shopping and dining. The 151-room hotel is two blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center.
The National has a one-of-a-kind, 205-foot-long Infinity Pool, direct beach access and full beach services, and poolside massage therapy and spa services.
Guest rooms at The National are elegant and sophisticated, with extraordinary attention to detail. In room features include high speed internet access, TV, DVD, VCR, premium cable channels, private voicemail, in-room safe, fully stocked mini-bars and 24 hour room service.
Historic Tower suites feature a separate bedroom and stunning views of the beach and ocean. These suites offer a king size bed and a queen size sleeper sofa. The Cabana Wing rooms and suites are located adjacent to the Infinity pool and are equipped with private terraces overlooking the tropical gardens.
Guests at the National enjoy gourmet dining at the hotel’s Tamara restaurant, or any one of the many fine dining options just a short walk down Lincoln Road.
- Located directly on the oceanfront in South Beach, Miami
- In the center of the famous Art Deco Historic District
- Two blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center
- Just steps from the area’s best dining, shopping, and nightlife
- 151 guest rooms, including eight luxurious suites
- The Triplex, our exclusive tri-level penthouse suite
- Award-winning concierge service
- 24-hour room service
- One-of-a-kind, 205-foot-long Infinity Pool
- Direct beach access and full beach services
- Poolside massage therapy and spa services
- 2,200 square feet of event space
- World-class catering for special events
- Gourmet dining at our restaurant, Tamara
- Casual-chic dining and libations at Aqua Bar